Featuring in The Dublin Inquirer and regularly at DegreeOfUncertainty.
And to the surprise of lost skittish class people everywhere, paying each others bus fare with a bit of a fight is a lil bit of a tradition.
First up, some Facebook updates from a lone mother of three children in Bettystown. But ya already know how they sound, right?
- Paddys day, get da cans in wha? eh wha?
2) Durty thought of yer man off da telly.
3)Puttin’ manners on em
4) Helpin’ da kids with da homework
5) Nobodies dope yeah?
6) A calmin influence an all..
7) School of hard knocks, yeah?
8) Take me at me worst.
9) Its about da journey n all.
10) Still doe..